Cultivating Vancouver Island Coastal Communities through Learning, Participating in Meetings, Workshops, Garden Tours and Outings as we Fertilize Friendships and Grow as Gardeners.
Our club meets on the first Friday of most months at 1:15 pm at the Nanoose Library Centre & Event Hall (on the corner of NW Bay Road and Nanoose Road). Guests are welcome for a $2 fee.
Please contact the NGC President for new Membership or General Information by clicking below.
Due to current health concerns, your NGC board looks forward to the day when club members can join at meetings & events. Please remember to check under the Meetings & Events tab for updates & alternate events!
- Members' Show & Share - where you will find a
Warm Welcome Desk Message! (under the MEMBERS ONLY tab)
- "Members' Wish List" - see below for highlights!
- Face Book Group for NGC members!
(NGC members who are on FB or who choose to join FB will have access. All relevant NGC information will continue to be shared in the newsletter 'Nanoose Garden Tidings' and the NGC website.)
- The latest articles by club members:
The Latest On-Line Education Resources:
(added to the WEB LINKS page under the RESOURCES tab)
Island Pollinator Initiative
Vancouver Island Regional Library
Gardening Seminar Archives
Oregon State University
University of British Columbia
- TODAY IN NANOOSE BAY -
AN AUTUMN VIRTUAL GARDEN TOUR
Members' Wish list:
- A NGC member is wondering if there is any Safe, organic sprays that you can use on apple trees? Only one of my trees gets worms through most of the apples on the tree, it is a Cox’s Orange Pippin. Every spray that I see in the shops I hate to use. Please let me know if there is anyone that has a solution. Thanks so much.
- Available to a new home: White calla lilies, a small purple iris, a large purple & white iris & a 'Patriot' Hosta.
- a Thank you to the Bay Leaf Fairy, if she visited your place your kitchen will be merry!
(details found under the MEMBERS ONLY tab within the ADS for Members by Members)
The West Coast Seeds Gardening Guide for 2020
can now be ordered!
Click HERE for more information.