Your NGC Librarians,
Ron and Diane Hill
BOOK(sss) OF THE MONTH
September 2022 - A REMINDER to return any overdue books to the NGC library cart at the next meeting and
Check out 4 new books:
- "Flora: A Gardener's Encyclopedia (2 Vol.)" - by Sean Hogan 2003.
- "Care-Free Plants" - by editors of Reader's Digest 2002,
- "The Complete Compost Gardening Guide" - by Deborah L. Martin and Barbara Pleasant 2008, &
- "Best Trees For Your Garden" - by Allen Paterson 2003
March 2020 - "Vertical Gardening" - written by Derek Fell in 2011.
February 2020 - "Good Soil" - written by Tina Raman in 2017.
- "Dream Plants for the Natural Garden" - written by Piet Oudolf and Henk Gerritson in 2013.
- "The English Garden" - written by Tim Richardson in 2013.
November 2019 - "The Secret Life of Trees - How They Live and Why They Matter" - written by Colin Trudge in 2005.
October 2019 - "The Plant Propagator's Bible" - written by Miranda Smith in 2007.
September 2019 - "Epic Tomatoes - How to Select & Grow the Best Varieties of all Time" - written by Craig LeHoullier in 2015.
June 2019 - "Organic Crops In Pots (How to Grow Your own Vegetables, Fruits, and Herbs)" written by Deborah Schneebeli-Morrel in 2009.
May 2019 - "Uncommon Fruits For Every Garden" written by Lee Reich. This book was written in 2004 and updated in 2014.
April 2019 - “The Ever Curious Gardener” from a well-known author, Lee Reich PhD, located on Gabriola Island, and published in 2018.
March 2019 - "Backyard Bounty" - written by Linda Gilkeson – Revised & Expanded 2nd Edition: The Complete Guide to Year-round Gardening in the Pacific Northwest, published in March 2018.